Sunday, May 22, 2011

All about the weather

I am ALL over the weather.  Can't seem to help myself.  I probably check the weather 4 or 5 times a day.  Especially since we've found ourselves in this alley of questionable storms. 

We've spent hours today talking about leaving to our next destination first thing tomorrow morning.  But, um...then tonight in our NEXT destination...

Alert Thunderstorms likely, some strong, especially during the evening. Damaging winds, large hail, and possibly a tornado with some storms. Low around 70F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.  TWC

That forcast is for tonight.  Perhaps we'll wait another day before we move. 

I have to say though, I will be happy to be out of this area.  I worry about you, my World Renowned Author friend!

3 comments:

  1. You are becoming one expert weather watcher!! Wishing you continued fun and safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, Lisa! I have the weather on the front page of my phone with the date and most-used apps. I look at it a lot. I blog about it a lot (as you will know and despite promising not to!) and yesterday Scotland was paralysed by the winds: train services were almost brought to a halt and 24 hours later thousands of homes are still without power. I live on an Island. Weather can mean the difference between being able to leave or having to stay. Fortunately even the worst hurricanes rarely do more than slightly damage some property. After all anything which can blow away has probably already gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to you...worried about me while I'm delirious and you're traveling around tornado alley in your motor home. ;^-
    I'm fine. Thank you for being so sweet to care.

    The last tornado siren that went off in town last week...I completely missed. YES! Missed it! I was watching Alice in Wonderland. Too focused on Johnny Depp, I suppose. Good grief. My mother called to check on me and do you think I was going to tell her that? No.
    (Maybe you should worry about me....) ;^p

    ReplyDelete