Saturday, June 23, 2012

On Our Way to the Grand Tetons

As we drive around in the building on wheels through more northern states, we've encountered road construction. Some have been easier to get through than others, and some have gone on for miles. A couple of areas were completely rebuilding the road.
But we can't say they didn't warn us.
I know it's blurry, but it was also bumpy! I just love the sense of humor in Wyoming. As we drove along this stretch of almost highway, a mamma bear with two cubs turned away from the highway when she saw us coming.  It was so unexpected that I didn't have a chance to get a photo.
The drive was beautiful, and it didn't matter that it was slow through the construction zone.
This was our destination.
The Grand Tetons.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the things I so love about your blog: seeing new scenery and learning about the various areas of your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, GB. So much more to come. I'm behind already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow!
    I think I would go through construction 100 times to see that view!
    Just Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hesper, That's how I felt, too. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete