Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24, 2010

Wilson is doing GREAT!  I can't believe that he can actually sit AND STAY!  He finally decided that he would go along with the down as well, and as a reward, he got to run free with a bunch of other dogs in a 4 acre fenced yard!  The trainer said he had a blast!  Before the training, he would never run with the other dogs in the dog park; he was scared.  Perhaps being away from Shasta, the enforcer, he will learn confidence.

Next it's our turn to get trained how to be the boss.  Hehehe.  We'll probably have several of those lessons.  :)  We may even be making this dog training place a commercial.  That would ease some of the cost of the training.  That would be good.  If we end up doing it, I'll post the commercial.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we'll be spending it with family & friends.  Probably our last big gathering for quite some time.  I'm wishing all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, a peaceful, laughter-filled day.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for Wilson! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away as you know and I'm just trying to catch up. I hope Thanksgiving was good.

    So pleased that Wilson is doing so well. Amongst my friends it seems to the the owners who really need to be disciplined over the training. No soft hearts allowed!

    ReplyDelete