Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Miss This Woman


 
This blog is for all who desire to create with words and images.
You are encouraged to participate in any way that is meaningful to you.

~
All prompts beneath the photos are only suggestions.
You are free to use the photo to be inspired to write any way you desire.
~
There is no deadline on posting,
you may offer your writing to any prompt anytime.
~
Write and you are a writer.
 
How many of us visited this wonderful blog every single day, to find photos to ponder and write about our truest selves? Many of us, I can assure you.
 
This blog touched me. It brought out thoughts that I had only harbored in my secret self. When I found this blog, it set that creative part of me free. I will always be most grateful to her and that lovely blog.
 
In 2009, Laura Jayne lost her job and had to give her time and energy to finding another.
 
I have no idea what happened to her, or her life. I haven't found another link to her online. My only wish for her is that she found abundance in her work and her life, and to thank her for all of her pictures, prompts, and opportunity!

7 comments:

  1. I contributed to this blog a few times and certainly found the prompts interesting. I think it's a shame that quite a few bloggers I have known over the years have simply disappeared. At first I worried in case something had happened to them but I think in most cases they have simply moved on to expres themselves in different ways.

    Hopefully Laura Jayne is alive and well (and possibly even living in Blogland under a name we can't find her by).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...I loved this site as well. Brings back memories from a very dark time for me...used it as a kind of therapy.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa...I loved this site as well. Brings back memories from a very dark time for me...used it as a kind of therapy.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. LJ's blog was one of therapy for me, too. I also grew in many ways that I didn't knew existed within me, then. A blessing, she was...and actually, one who brought many of us together. Haven't heard from or about her in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes when i go through my blog reader, I find blogs that haven't posted in a long, long time. Many of them just stopping with no mention of why. I always wonder what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember that is where we met way back when :) I loved that blog. I think it was the first one that I followed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you :-)
    http://pepperaddict.blogspot.de/2012/10/you-wanna-play-little-game.html

    ReplyDelete