Sunday, March 6, 2011

All God's Creatures Sunday

We're only in this park for a few more days.  Wednesday we'll be moving on into San Antonio to check out the Alamo and Riverwalk.  We found out in the newspaper today that this weekend was the 175th anniversary of the Alamo, and there was a re-enactment!  There would have been some very cool pictures, right? 
Our couple of weeks here have been such a blessing.  A true rest.  I think we both have refueled now, and are ready to find some new adventure.  I'm sure going to miss the deer.  They're going to miss me too since I bought that great big bag of corn for them!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect traveling for you and your hunny. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the squirrel in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to just relax and feed the deer. sounds like a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I write this you will be on your way. I hope that your batteries are fully re-charged. Go well. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete